low tack protection tape
- Low tack protection tape will stay in place up to 14 days in sunlight.
- Low tack protection tape is used throughout the automotive building and repair industries.
- This heat resistant low tack protection tape offers a multitude of uses across home and industry.
- Used in building and construction to mark areas or identify components, for general crafting purposes or as drafting tape to attach blueprints to a drawing board.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the low tack protection tape.
|Buy quality fragile packing tape.|
- Excellent resistance to water and solvents, great for outdoor use and decorating.
- This low tack protection tape has a low tack adhesive meaning it can be applied and removed without damaging or leaving residue on surfaces, walls and paint.
- Easy, clean removal, mostly used for drafting out areas for crafts, automotive work and home interiors.
- Low tack protection tape has a wide range of applications whether it be general purpose or marking out areas to later be removed.
- A favourite of decorators, water resistant masking low tack protection tape allows an area to be safely masked off during painting without the risk of bleeding or surface damage.
- Low tack protection tape is made from thin paper that can easily be torn, with a pressure sensitive low tack adhesive.
- Low tack protection tape is acid free.
- The low tack protection tape can easily be removed from most surfaces without leaving residue or causing damage.
- Low tack protection tape is ideal for masking and craft uses.
- low tack protection tape
- low tape protection tack