low tack protection tape
- Please note: Low tack protection tape can damage some very delicate surfaces. Please test prior to use.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the low tack protection tape.
- Low tact (low residue) low tack protection tape is ideal for delicate surfaces, previously painted surfaces where low tape adhesion and minimum surface damage is required.
- Low tack protection tape is used for paint work, scenery making and temporary fixing.
- This tape is best removed before the area being finished has fully dried. This help to prevent adhesive residue.
- Low tack protection tape is also used for duo-toning and stencil work.
- low tack protection tape
- tack tape protection low