low tack masking tape
- Low tact (low residue) low tack masking tape is ideal for delicate surfaces, previously painted surfaces where low tape adhesion and minimum surface damage is required.
- This tape is best removed before the area being finished has fully dried. This help to prevent adhesive residue.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the low tack masking tape.
- Please note: Low tack masking tape can damage some very delicate surfaces. Please test prior to use.
- Low tack masking tape is used for paint work, scenery making and temporary fixing.
- Low tack masking tape is also used for duo-toning and stencil work.
- low tack masking tape
- masking tack low tape