insulation tape black
PVC insulation tape
- Insulation tape black can be used for: electrical insulation of cables; Harnessing, waterproofing, insulating, abrasion protection and packaging; masking; light duty pipe wrapping; prevention of electrolytic corrosion; and pipe wrapping.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the insulation tape black.
- Insulation tape black is ideal for insulating, attaching, bundling, sealing and marking cables.
|33m||Black||Buy 48 at £90.00|
|Buy quality polypropylene solvent tape. AT7 insulation tape.|
- Lead free Insulation tape black with a cross-linked solvent based rubber-resin adhesive suitable for general electrical insulation work.
- Features: flame retardant, easy unwind and easy tear, flexible and conformable, water resistant, UV resistant, abrasion resistant and non-corrosive adhesive.