fragile packing tape
Polyprop fragile tape
- Strong and durable, this fragile packing tape can withstand heavy duty use such as footing and forklifts.
- This fragile packing tape is commonly used in warehouses and on factory floors for lane marking and identifying hazardous areas, such as marking out trackways for construction vehicles or defining walkway areas for pedestrians. It can be used to apply to low hanging ceilings or products to warn of low headroom and to warn of changes in floor levels.
- Fragile packing tape striking appearance warns workers, customers, pedestrians of hazards for safety reasons.
- Durable polypropylene is strong and long lasting.
- Fragile packing tape allows users to quickly and effectively identify and mark internal surfaces.
- It achieves the best performance when applied to a clean surface.
- Low noise, high strength Fragile packing tape.
- Also know as lane marking tape.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the fragile packing tape.
- Ideal for sealing parcels that contain fragile material. Clear and bold red letters makes it obvious that the contents could be easily broken.
- Due to no residue being left, this fragile packing tape is suitable for either temporary or permanent marking.
- fragile packing tape
- tape fragile packing