fragile low noise tape
Polyprop fragile tape
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the fragile low noise tape.
- Fragile low noise tape striking appearance warns workers, customers, pedestrians of hazards for safety reasons.
- Fragile low noise tape allows users to quickly and effectively identify and mark internal surfaces.
- Strong and durable, this fragile low noise tape can withstand heavy duty use such as footing and forklifts.
- Low noise, high strength Fragile low noise tape.
- This fragile low noise tape is commonly used in warehouses and on factory floors for lane marking and identifying hazardous areas, such as marking out trackways for construction vehicles or defining walkway areas for pedestrians. It can be used to apply to low hanging ceilings or products to warn of low headroom and to warn of changes in floor levels.
- Durable polypropylene is strong and long lasting.
- Also know as lane marking tape.
- It achieves the best performance when applied to a clean surface.
- Ideal for sealing parcels that contain fragile material. Clear and bold red letters makes it obvious that the contents could be easily broken.
- Due to no residue being left, this fragile low noise tape is suitable for either temporary or permanent marking.
- fragile low noise tape
- fragile tape noise low