double sided polyprop tape
Double sided polyprop tape
- The tape hand tearable but it is best to be trimmed with a craft knife or scissors.
- Double sided polyprop tape is made using a high tack rubber adhesive.
- Double sided polyprop tape has a polypropylene carrier and is coated with an aggressive rubber based adhesive.
- Clear polypropylene carrier is perfect for when the standard tapes are not quite thick enough for the job.
- Double sided polyprop tape is mainly used for mounting signs, trims and kickplates but can also be used for laminating onto closed cell foams and rubber products.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the double sided polyprop tape.
- The polypropylene film is ideal for use on uncoated rubber, rigid plastics and metal.
- double sided polyprop tape
- polyprop double sided tape