- With the ability to adhere to all paper and cardboard surfaces with an incredibly long lasting grip, these crossweave tape are commonly used for high security sealing.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the crossweave tape.
- Our crossweave tape has exceptional tear resistance and is excellent where extra strength is required.
|Buy quality rug tape.|
- Crossweave tape have two-directional (cross weave) fibreglass filaments running across the tape.
- Crossweave tape can be used for sealing heavy duty boxes as well as bundling items. This type of tape is very difficult to tear.
- Crossweave tape has fibres running in 2 directions, providing additional strength across both the width and length of the tape.
- Crossweave tape is for heavy duty and high security sealing.
- Crossweave tape may be used as strapping tape for shipping boxes or to bind irregular-shaped materials together.
- Made with reinforced glass fibres to give extra tensile strength.
- Extremely strong, durable packing tapes that can be used as an alternative to polypropylene strapping.
- Crossweave tape has high strength and high tack tape with high tear resistance.
- crossweave tape
- tape crossweave