polythene tubing suppliers
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- Polythene tubing suppliers is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Polythene tubing suppliers can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene tubing suppliers which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality heavy duty polythene sheeting. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (2") sample.|
|Buy quality sofa storage covers. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (3") sample.|
|Buy quality food sealer bags. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (4") sample.|
|Buy quality horticultural plastic sheeting. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene tubing suppliers.
- Polythene tubing suppliers is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- 500 gauge (127 micron) thickness has excellent strength and slightly cloudy clarity and can be used for protecting abrasive items such as bolts and screws. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene tubing suppliers film thickness.
- Polythene tubing suppliers is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However, these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene tubing suppliers sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- polythene tubing suppliers
- tubing polythene suppliers