polythene tubing online
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- Polythene tubing online is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- 500 gauge (127 micron) thickness has excellent strength and slightly cloudy clarity and can be used for protecting abrasive items such as bolts and screws. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene tubing online film thickness.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However, these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Polythene tubing online is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality plastic bag sealer. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (4") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (18") sample.|
- Polythene tubing online is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene tubing online which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene tubing online.
- Polythene tubing online can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene tubing online sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- polythene tubing online
- online tubing polythene