polythene tube bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- 250 gauge (63 microns) thickness polythene tube bags is used for protecting non sharp items.
- Please note the measurement width of the polythene tube bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene tube bags film thickness.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality polythene layflat tubing. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene tube bags.
- Polythene tube bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Polythene tube bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Each polythene tube bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene tube bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene tube bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- polythene tube bags
- bags polythene tube