Heavy duty layflat tubing
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene sheet roll.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However, these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Polythene sheet roll can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable at deep freeze levels.
- Polythene sheet roll is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
|168 meters||2kg|| |
|Buy quality furniture bags.|
|330 meters||6kg|| |
|330 meters||8kg|| |
|330 meters||12kg|| |
|Buy quality heavy polyethylene plastic sheeting.|
|330 meters||16kg|| |
|Buy quality plastic chair covers.|
|260 meters||16kg|| |
|155 meters||24kg|| |
|155 meters||36kg|| |
|Buy quality flat heat seal bags.|
|155 meters||50kg|| |
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene sheet roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- 500 gauge (127 micron) thickness has excellent strength and slightly cloudy clarity and can be used for protecting abrasive items such as bolts and screws. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene sheet roll film thickness.
- Polythene sheet roll is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- Polythene sheet roll is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene sheet roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.