polythene sheet roll
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene sheet roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene sheet roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (3") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (6") sample.|
|Buy quality heat seal bags uk. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|Buy quality poly bag sealers. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (18") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (48") sample.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene sheet roll.
- Polythene sheet roll is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- 500 gauge (127 microns thickness) polythene sheet roll film thickness.
- Polythene sheet roll can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Polythene sheet roll is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Polythene sheet roll is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- polythene sheet roll
- polythene roll sheet