Impulse heat sealer
- Adjustable timer controls to suit a wide variety of films from 2 x 25 microns (2 x 100 gauge) to 2 x 200 microns (2 x 800 gauge). Electricity is used only when polythene bag heat sealers bar is down creating a 2mm seal.
- Adjustable timer controls to suit a wide variety of films from 2 x 25 microns (2 x 100 gauge) to 2 x 200 microns (2 x 800 gauge).
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene bag heat sealers.
- Polythene bag heat sealers forms a tight, secure seal on polythene and polypropylene film with no warm-up necessary.
- Heat sealers with no cutter are ideal for sealing bags. Heat sealers with cutter are used for sealing layflat tubing rolls. Please choose width that is wider than the layflat tubing being sealed.
|Sealing width||Cutter option||Price||Our reference|
|No cutter|| |
|Buy quality polythene roll.|
|Built in cutter|| |
|Buy quality heavy duty sofa storage covers.Heat sealer with built in cutter.|
- Electricity is used only when polythene bag heat sealers bar is down creating a 2mm seal.
- Polythene bag heat sealers can be used with layflat tubing and polythene bags to make bespoke packaging solutions.
- The polythene bag heat sealers uses heated sealing wires that are triggered when the sealing bar is pressed close. The sealing bar is made of a silicone seal pad able to withstand direct heat contact. The sealing bar presses on the wire and film to melt and mend the material forming a seal.