plastic heat sealer
Impulse heat sealer
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the plastic heat sealer.
- Adjustable timer controls to suit a wide variety of films from 2 x 25 microns (2 x 100 gauge) to 2 x 200 microns (2 x 800 gauge).
- Electricity is used only when plastic heat sealer bar is down creating a 2mm seal.
- Heat sealers with cutter are used for sealing layflat tubing rolls. Please choose width that is wider than the layflat tubing being sealed.
- Heat sealers with no cutter are ideal for sealing bags.
|Sealing width||Options||Price||Our reference|
|No cutter||Buy 1 at £100.20Buy 2 at £187.04|
|No cutter||Buy 1 at £139.02Buy 2 at £258.18|
|No cutter||Buy 1 at £172.13Buy 2 at £331.50|
|Buy quality shrink tubing bags.|
|Built in cutter||Buy 1 at £172.50Buy 2 at £322.00|
|Built in cutter||Buy 1 at £246.40Buy 2 at £457.60|
|Buy quality heat seal bags roll.|
|Built in cutter||Buy 1 at £171.92Buy 2 at £319.28|
|Buy quality lay flat poly tubing.|
|Built in cutter||Buy 1 at £248.40Buy 2 at £476.10|
- Plastic heat sealer forms a tight, secure seal on polythene and polypropylene film with no warm-up necessary.