layflat polythene tubing
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- Layflat polythene tubing can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Layflat polythene tubing is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- Layflat polythene tubing is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter layflat polythene tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|168 meters||2kg||Buy 1 at £13.20Buy 2 at £25.08Buy 5 at £59.40|
|Buy quality plastic tube roll. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (2") sample.|
|330 meters||6kg||Buy 1 at £39.60Buy 2 at £75.24Buy 5 at £178.20|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (3") sample.|
|260 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £65.76Buy 2 at £122.75Buy 5 at £295.92|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (10") sample.|
|245 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £73.98Buy 2 at £138.10Buy 5 at £332.91|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|155 meters||36kg||Buy 1 at £114.72Buy 2 at £217.97Buy 5 at £516.24|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
|155 meters||50kg||Buy 1 at £145.20Buy 2 at £232.32Buy 5 at £551.76|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (48") sample.|
- Items can be inserted into the layflat polythene tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- 500 gauge or 127 microns thickness layflat polythene tubing film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the layflat polythene tubing.
- Layflat polythene tubing is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.