layflat plastic tubing
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- 500 gauge (127 microns thickness) layflat plastic tubing film thickness.
- Layflat plastic tubing is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter layflat plastic tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Layflat plastic tubing is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (3") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (6") sample.|
|Buy quality layflat poly bags. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Buy quality polypropylene bag sealer. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (10") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Items can be inserted into the layflat plastic tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Layflat plastic tubing is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Layflat plastic tubing can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the layflat plastic tubing.
- layflat plastic tubing
- layflat tubing plastic