Heavy duty layflat tubing
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the layflat plastic tubing.
- Items can be inserted into the layflat plastic tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Layflat plastic tubing is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- Layflat plastic tubing is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- Layflat plastic tubing can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter layflat plastic tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Layflat plastic tubing is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However, these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- 500 gauge (127 micron) thickness has excellent strength and slightly cloudy clarity and can be used for protecting abrasive items such as bolts and screws. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on layflat plastic tubing film thickness.