lay flat plastic bags
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- 500 gauge (127 microns thickness) lay flat plastic bags film thickness.
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter lay flat plastic bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the lay flat plastic bags.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality polythene sheeting rolls. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (2") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (6") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (10") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|Buy quality heat seal roll. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (18") sample.|
|Buy quality food vacuum sealer uk. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
|Buy quality food bags on a roll. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (48") sample.|
- Items can be inserted into the lay flat plastic bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Lay flat plastic bags is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Lay flat plastic bags can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Lay flat plastic bags is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Lay flat plastic bags is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- lay flat plastic bags
- bags flat lay plastic