lay flat plastic bags
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- Items can be inserted into the lay flat plastic bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Lay flat plastic bags can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Lay flat plastic bags is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|330 meters||6kg||Buy 1 at £39.60Buy 2 at £75.24Buy 5 at £178.20|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (3") sample.|
|260 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £65.76Buy 2 at £122.75Buy 5 at £295.92|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (10") sample.|
|170 meters||20kg||Buy 1 at £64.50Buy 2 at £120.40Buy 5 at £290.25|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (18") sample.|
|155 meters||50kg||Buy 1 at £145.20Buy 2 at £232.32Buy 5 at £551.76|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (48") sample.|
- Lay flat plastic bags is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the lay flat plastic bags.
- 500 gauge or 127 microns thickness lay flat plastic bags film thickness.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter lay flat plastic bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Lay flat plastic bags is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.