heavy duty polythene sheeting
Center folded layflat tubing
- Heavy duty polythene sheeting are widely used to protect the top of pallets from dirt and moisture.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heavy duty polythene sheeting once fully opened.
- Heavy duty polythene sheeting manufactured from low density polythene and widely used as protection from dust, dirt and moisture.
|Width||Opening||Length||Thickness||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|13.77kg||Buy 1 at £52.50|
|Very thick 500g poly sheets for heavy duty use.|
- The heavy duty polythene sheeting roll opens to 2 meters wide.
- Heavy duty polythene sheeting is ideal for wrapping goods in storage or transit and for protecting furniture and floors when decorating.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heavy duty polythene sheeting film thickness.
- Heavy duty polythene sheeting pre cut on one side. Simply open the poly tubing wide to form a single sheet.
- Heavy duty polythene sheeting are ideal for covering large items such as furniture and flooring.
- Heavy duty polythene sheeting is widely used in many outdoor tasks for example in building work, plant protection, cold frames, ground work, greenhouses etc.