heat sealing plastic
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- 500 gauge or 127 microns thickness heat sealing plastic film thickness.
- Heat sealing plastic is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat sealing plastic sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Heat sealing plastic can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|168 meters||2kg||Buy 1 at £13.20Buy 2 at £25.08Buy 5 at £59.40|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (2") sample.|
|330 meters||12kg||Buy 1 at £59.52Buy 2 at £113.09Buy 5 at £267.84|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (6") sample.|
|245 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £73.98Buy 2 at £138.10Buy 5 at £332.91|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|170 meters||20kg||Buy 1 at £64.50Buy 2 at £120.40Buy 5 at £290.25|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (18") sample.|
|155 meters||36kg||Buy 1 at £114.72Buy 2 at £217.97Buy 5 at £516.24|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
- Items can be inserted into the heat sealing plastic which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Heat sealing plastic is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat sealing plastic.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Heat sealing plastic is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.