heat sealed bag
Impulse heat sealer
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat sealed bag.
- Heat sealed bag forms a tight, secure seal on polythene and polypropylene film with no warm-up necessary.
- Electricity is used only when heat sealed bag bar is down creating a 2mm seal.
- Heat sealers with cutter are used for sealing layflat tubing rolls. Please choose width that is wider than the layflat tubing being sealed.
- Adjustable timer controls to suit a wide variety of films from 2 x 25 microns (2 x 100 gauge) to 2 x 200 microns (2 x 800 gauge).
|Sealing width||Options||Price||Our reference|
|No cutter||Buy 1 at £100.20Buy 2 at £187.04|
|Buy quality conservatory furniture covers.|
|No cutter||Buy 1 at £123.90Buy 2 at £230.10|
|Buy quality clear plastic cover.|