Medium duty layflat tubing
- Medium duty layflat tubing used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter layflat tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
- Layflat tubing is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Each layflat tubing roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on layflat tubing roll film thickness.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the layflat tubing roll. Please note the measurement width of the tubing represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.