Heavy duty layflat tubing
- Layflat tubing is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Layflat tubing is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter layflat tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
- Heavy duty layflat tubing is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Heavy duty layflat tubing can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable at deep freeze levels.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However, these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- 500 gauge (127 micron) thickness has excellent strength and slightly cloudy clarity and can be used for protecting abrasive items such as bolts and screws. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on layflat tubing roll film thickness.
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the layflat tubing roll.