heat seal food packaging bags
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- 500 gauge (127 microns thickness) heat seal food packaging bags film thickness.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal food packaging bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal food packaging bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality heat sealed bag. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (2") sample.|
|Buy quality polythene tubing online. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (48") sample.|
- Heat seal food packaging bags can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Heat seal food packaging bags is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- Heat seal food packaging bags is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal food packaging bags.
- Heat seal food packaging bags is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- heat seal food packaging bags
- packaging food heat seal bags