heat seal food bags uk
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- 500 gauge (127 micron) thickness has excellent strength and slightly cloudy clarity and can be used for protecting abrasive items such as bolts and screws. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal food bags uk film thickness.
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- Heat seal food bags uk is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Heat seal food bags uk can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality lay flat plastic bags. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (2") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (3") sample.|
|Buy quality flat heat seal bags. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (4") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (6") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Buy quality heat sealed bag. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (10") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (18") sample.|
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However, these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal food bags uk which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal food bags uk sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Heat seal food bags uk is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- Heat seal food bags uk is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal food bags uk.
- heat seal food bags uk
- food heat seal bags uk