heat seal film roll
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- 500 gauge (127 microns thickness) heat seal film roll film thickness.
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal film roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality heat sealed bag. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (6") sample.|
|Buy quality conservatory furniture covers. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (48") sample.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal film roll.
- Heat seal film roll is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Heat seal film roll is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Heat seal film roll is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- Heat seal film roll can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal film roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- heat seal film roll
- seal film roll heat