food quality layflat poly tubing
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Food quality layflat poly tubing can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the food quality layflat poly tubing.
- Food quality layflat poly tubing is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|330 meters||6kg||Buy 1 at £39.60Buy 2 at £75.24Buy 5 at £178.20|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (3") sample.|
|330 meters||12kg||Buy 1 at £59.52Buy 2 at £113.09Buy 5 at £267.84|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (6") sample.|
|330 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £65.76Buy 2 at £122.75Buy 5 at £295.92|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|260 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £65.76Buy 2 at £122.75Buy 5 at £295.92|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (10") sample.|
|155 meters||50kg||Buy 1 at £145.20Buy 2 at £232.32Buy 5 at £551.76|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (48") sample.|
- Items can be inserted into the food quality layflat poly tubing which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- 500 gauge or 127 microns thickness food quality layflat poly tubing film thickness.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter food quality layflat poly tubing sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Food quality layflat poly tubing is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Food quality layflat poly tubing is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.