flat heat seal bags
Medium duty layflat tubing
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the flat heat seal bags.
- Flat heat seal bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter flat heat seal bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality heat seal roll. Try a medium duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Items can be inserted into the flat heat seal bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Please note the measurement width of the flat heat seal bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on flat heat seal bags film thickness.
- Each flat heat seal bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.
- Flat heat seal bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- flat heat seal bags
- flat bags heat seal