Medium duty layflat tubing
- Flat heat seal bags used for protecting floors when painting and decorating or in gardens ground works.
- 250 gauge (63 micron) thickness has very good strength and OK clarity and used for protecting heavy and abrasive items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on flat heat seal bags film thickness.
- Flat heat seal bags is suitable for high volume packaging operations.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|660 meters||16kg|| |
|205 meters||25kg|| |
|Buy quality polythene sheet roll.|
- Items can be inserted into the flat heat seal bags which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the flat heat seal bags represents the flat width of the tube, not the diameter after being filled.
- Bespoke medium duty layflat tubing can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter flat heat seal bags sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Each flat heat seal bags roll is pre-opened for easy insertion.