clear polythene sheeting
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- Clear polythene sheeting can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- 500 gauge or 127 microns thickness clear polythene sheeting film thickness.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter clear polythene sheeting sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the clear polythene sheeting.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|330 meters||12kg||Buy 1 at £59.52Buy 2 at £113.09Buy 5 at £267.84|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (6") sample.|
|260 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £65.76Buy 2 at £122.75Buy 5 at £295.92|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (10") sample.|
|245 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £73.98Buy 2 at £138.10Buy 5 at £332.91|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|155 meters||36kg||Buy 1 at £114.72Buy 2 at £217.97Buy 5 at £516.24|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
|155 meters||50kg||Buy 1 at £145.20Buy 2 at £232.32Buy 5 at £551.76|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (48") sample.|
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Clear polythene sheeting is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- Items can be inserted into the clear polythene sheeting which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Clear polythene sheeting is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Clear polythene sheeting is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.