Woven polypropylene sacks
- Woven polypropylene sacks are economical, strong, tear resistant and light weight.
- Woven polyprop sacks are ideal for heavy, sharp fabricated products and engineering parts. Woven poly prop sacks are ideal for carrying sand, bricks, rubble and cement bags.
- The poly prop sacks are resistant to winter weather.
- Woven polypropylene bags and sacks combine the advantages of strength and light weight.
- Woven polyprop sacks can be used as builders bags, sandbags, storage sacks etc.
- The woven polyprop bags have a 10x10 weave count and are single fold bottom stitch and with top hemmed stitch (hemming) for extra strength.
- These woven bags are also known as pp bags or polyprop bags.
- Each woven bag can hold hold between 10kg and 50kg of weight.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the woven polyprop sack. The second measurement gives the length the polyprop sack.