woven polypropylene bags
|Width||Length||Price per pack||Our reference|
- Woven polypropylene bags are economical, strong, tear resistant and light weight.
- Woven polypropylene bags can be used as builders bags, sandbags, storage sacks etc.
- Woven polypropylene bags have a 10x10 weave count and are single fold bottom stitch and with top hemmed stitch (hemming) for extra strength.
- Woven polypropylene bags are thus safe from premature weathering and sunlight as well.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the woven polypropylene bags.
- Woven polypropylene bags are ideal for carrying sand, bricks, rubble and cement bags. They are resistant to winter weather.
- The woven polypropylene bags can hold hold between 10kg and 50kg of weight.
- woven polypropylene bags
- woven bags polypropylene