woven polypropylene bags
Woven polypropylene sacks
- Woven polypropylene bags and sacks combine the advantages of strength and light weight.
- Woven polypropylene bags are also known as pp bags or polyprop bags.
- Woven polypropylene bags are ideal for carrying sand, bricks, rubble and cement bags. They are resistant to winter weather.
|Width||Length||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 50 at £24.75Buy 100 at £46.20Buy 500 at £222.75|
- They are ideal for heavy, sharp fabricated products and engineering parts.
- This makes woven polypropylene bags and sacks a great for products such as rice, grass seed, logs, nuts and bolts, peat, coal and bricks.
- They usually hold between 10kg and 50kg of weight.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the woven polypropylene bags.
- Woven polypropylene bags are economical, strong, tear resistant and light weight.