woven polyprop sacks
Woven polypropylene sacks
- Woven polyprop sacks are also known as pp bags or polyprop bags.
- Woven polyprop sacks are economical, strong, tear resistant and light weight.
- Woven polyprop sacks are ideal for carrying sand, bricks, rubble and cement bags. They are resistant to winter weather.
|Buy quality heavy duty aggregate sacks.|
- They are ideal for heavy, sharp fabricated products and engineering parts.
- Woven polyprop sacks are thus safe from premature weathering and sunlight as well.
- Woven polyprop sacks have a 10x10 weave count and are single fold bottom stitch and with top hemmed stitch (hemming) for extra strength.
- Woven polyprop sacks can be used as builders bags, sandbags, storage sacks etc.
- Woven polyprop sacks and sacks combine the advantages of strength and light weight.
- The woven polyprop sacks can hold hold between 10kg and 50kg of weight.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the woven polyprop sacks.
- woven polyprop sacks
- polyprop woven sacks