polypropylene woven sacks
Woven polypropylene sacks
- Polypropylene woven sacks are economical, strong, tear resistant and light weight.
- Polypropylene woven sacks are thus safe from premature weathering and sunlight as well.
- Polypropylene woven sacks have a 10x10 weave count and are single fold bottom stitch and with top hemmed stitch (hemming) for extra strength.
|Width||Length||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 100 at £38.40Buy 200 at £72.00Buy 500 at £174.00|
- Polypropylene woven sacks can be used as builders bags, sandbags, storage sacks etc.
- Polypropylene woven sacks are ideal for carrying sand, bricks, rubble and cement bags. They are resistant to winter weather.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polypropylene woven sacks.
- They are ideal for heavy, sharp fabricated products and engineering parts.
- Polypropylene woven sacks are also known as pp bags or polyprop bags.
- The polypropylene woven sacks can hold hold between 10kg and 50kg of weight.
- Polypropylene woven sacks and sacks combine the advantages of strength and light weight.
- polypropylene woven sacks
- sacks woven polypropylene