zip seal bags
Panel grip seal bags
- Zip seal bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Zip seal bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy quality a4 zip lock bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (2.25x3") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Buy quality a4 clear zip freezer bags.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (6x9") sample.|
|Buy quality big food grade pouches grip seal. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (8x11") sample.|
- Zip seal bags have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- Zip seal bags are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- Zip seal bags are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the zip seal bags.
- Zip seal bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a zip seal bags
- zip seal bags
- seal zip bags