Plain grip seal bags
- Store belongings in tiny ziplock bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
- Peel and seal tiny ziplock bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- Tiny ziplock bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: tiny ziplock bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the tiny ziplock bags.
- 180 gauge (50 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on tiny ziplock bags film thickness.
- Once fastened tiny ziplock bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- Tiny ziplock bags are suitable for food use.