super grip bags
Plain grip seal bags
- Peel and seal super grip bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- Store belongings in super grip bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
- Super grip bags are suitable for food use.
- Super grip bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
- 180 gauge (50 microns) thickness is tough and hard wearing.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality grip seal bag. Suitable for tiny items that must be stored safely.Try a plain gripseal bags (1.5x2.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x2.25") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x3") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (3.5x4.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (4.5x4.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality zip seal bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (8x11") sample.|
|Buy quality small self seal bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (10x14") sample.|
|Slightly larger than A3 card.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (15x20") sample.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the super grip bags.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: super grip bags
- Once fastened super grip bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on super grip bags film thickness.
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- super grip bags
- bags grip super