super grip bags
Plain grip seal bags
- Super grip bags are suitable for food use.
- Once fastened super grip bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: super grip bags
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on super grip bags film thickness.
- Super grip bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x2.25") sample.|
|Buy quality small ziplock bags uk. Try a plain gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (3.5x4.5") sample.|
|Buy quality plastic seed wallets.|
|Buy quality a4 zip lock bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (3x7.5") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty zip bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (5x7.5") sample.|
|Buy quality grip lock bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (6x9") sample.|
|Buy quality self seal plastic bags uk. Try a plain gripseal bags (10x14") sample.|
|Slightly larger than A3 card.|
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the super grip bags.
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- Store belongings in super grip bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
- Peel and seal super grip bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- 180 gauge (50 microns) thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- super grip bags
- grip bags super