small self seal bags
Plain grip seal bags
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on small self seal bags film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the small self seal bags.
- Small self seal bags are suitable for food use.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: small self seal bags
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x3") sample.|
|Buy quality food grade plastic zip bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (3.5x4.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (4.5x4.5") sample.|
|Buy quality a3 zip lock bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (3x7.5") sample.|
|7.5x7.5" grip seal bags are similar to A5 card.|
|12.75x12.75" grip seal bags are bigger that to A4 card.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (10x14") sample.|
|Buy quality resealable plastic bags heavy duty. Try a plain gripseal bags (15x20") sample.|
- Small self seal bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- Store belongings in small self seal bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
- Peel and seal small self seal bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- Once fastened small self seal bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- 180 gauge (50 microns) thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- small self seal bags
- bags small self seal