small sealable plastic bags
Plain grip seal bags
- Store belongings in small sealable plastic bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on small sealable plastic bags film thickness.
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- Peel and seal small sealable plastic bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the small sealable plastic bags.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x2.25") sample.|
|Buy quality clear resealable plastic bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x3") sample.|
|Buy quality a4 clear zip freezer bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Buy quality food grade plastic zip bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (3.5x4.5") sample.|
|Buy quality self seal poly freezer bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (3x7.5") sample.|
|Buy quality self seal a4 poly bag. Try a plain gripseal bags (5x7.5") sample.|
|7.5x7.5" grip seal bags are similar to A5 card.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (6x9") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (8x11") sample.|
|Buy quality a4 zip lock bags. Slightly larger than A3 card.|
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: small sealable plastic bags
- Small sealable plastic bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
- Once fastened small sealable plastic bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- 180 gauge (50 microns) thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- Small sealable plastic bags are suitable for food use.
- small sealable plastic bags
- plastic sealable small bags