small press and seal bags
Plain grip seal bags
- Small press and seal bags are suitable for food use.
- Peel and seal small press and seal bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- Store belongings in small press and seal bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on small press and seal bags film thickness.
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality large heavy duty resealable plastic bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x3") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality a4 clear zip freezer bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (5x7.5") sample.|
|7.5x7.5" grip seal bags are similar to A5 card.|
|Buy quality grip seal bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (6x9") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (10x14") sample.|
|Buy quality snap seal poly bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (15x20") sample.|
- Small press and seal bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
- 180 gauge (50 microns) thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the small press and seal bags.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: small press and seal bags
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- Once fastened small press and seal bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- small press and seal bags
- small bags press seal and