small grip seal bags
Plain grip seal bags
- Store belongings in small grip seal bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: small grip seal bags
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- Small grip seal bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality self seal plastic bags uk. Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x2.25") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (3.5x4.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (4.5x4.5") sample.|
|Buy quality food grade plastic zip bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (3x7.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (6x9") sample.|
|Buy quality snap shut plastic bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (8x11") sample.|
|Buy quality a4 grip seal bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (11x16") sample.|
|Buy quality tiny ziplock bags. Slightly larger than A3 card.|
- Peel and seal small grip seal bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- Small grip seal bags are suitable for food use.
- Once fastened small grip seal bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the small grip seal bags.
- 180 gauge (50 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on small grip seal bags film thickness.
- small grip seal bags
- bags small seal grip