Panel grip seal bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the self seal poly bags.
- Self seal poly bags are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- Self seal poly bags have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- Self seal poly bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
- Self seal poly bags are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- Self seal poly bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Self seal poly bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a self seal poly bags