self seal poly bags
Panel grip seal bags
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the self seal poly bags.
- Self seal poly bags have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- Self seal poly bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality super grip bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (2.25x3") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3.5x4.5") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (4x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality self seal poly bags.|
|Buy quality sealed plastic bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (10x14") sample.|
- Self seal poly bags are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- Self seal poly bags are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- Self seal poly bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a self seal poly bags
- Self seal poly bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
- self seal poly bags
- poly self seal bags