resealable plastic packaging
Panel grip seal bags
- Resealable plastic packaging are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- Resealable plastic packaging are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- Resealable plastic packaging have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality grip seal poly bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (4x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality resealable packaging bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (6x9") sample.|
|Buy quality resealable bags supplier. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (9x12.75") sample.|
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Resealable plastic packaging are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- Resealable plastic packaging are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
- Resealable plastic packaging are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the resealable plastic packaging.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a resealable plastic packaging
- resealable plastic packaging
- packaging resealable plastic