Panel grip seal bags
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a resealable garment bag
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- Resealable garment bag are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the resealable garment bag.
- Resealable garment bag are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- Resealable garment bag have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- Resealable garment bag are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- Resealable garment bag are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
- Resealable garment bag are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.