poly grip bags
Panel grip seal bags
- Poly grip bags have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- Poly grip bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the poly grip bags.
- Poly grip bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality small grip seal bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Buy quality a3 plastic grip seal bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3.5x4.5") sample.|
|Buy quality airtight food bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality small resealable bags.|
|Buy quality small sealable plastic bags.|
|Buy quality plain grip seal bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (6x9") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (9x12.75") sample.|
- Poly grip bags are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a poly grip bags
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Poly grip bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- Poly grip bags are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- poly grip bags
- poly grip bags