- Poly grip bags the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Poly grip bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
- Poly grip bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
- Poly grip bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.