grip seal poly bags
Panel grip seal bags
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a grip seal poly bags
- Grip seal poly bags are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- Grip seal poly bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality small plastic self seal bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (2.25x3") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3.5x4.5") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (4x5.5") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality ziplock food bags wholesale.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (8x11") sample.|
- Grip seal poly bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
- Grip seal poly bags have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- Grip seal poly bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the grip seal poly bags.
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Grip seal poly bags are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- grip seal poly bags
- bags grip poly seal