grip lock bags
Plain grip seal bags
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: grip lock bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the grip lock bags.
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- Peel and seal grip lock bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Suitable for tiny items that must be stored safely.Try a plain gripseal bags (1.5x2.5") sample.|
|Buy quality plastic zip lock bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (4.5x4.5") sample.|
|Buy quality sealable plastic bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (5x7.5") sample.|
|Buy quality snap seal poly bags. 7.5x7.5" grip seal bags are similar to A5 card.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (8x11") sample.|
|Buy quality grip seal bag. Try a plain gripseal bags (10x14") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (11x16") sample.|
|Slightly larger than A3 card.|
- 180 gauge (50 microns) thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- Grip lock bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
- Grip lock bags are suitable for food use.
- Store belongings in grip lock bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on grip lock bags film thickness.
- Once fastened grip lock bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- grip lock bags
- lock grip bags