clear plastic sealed a4 bags
Panel grip seal bags
- Clear plastic sealed a4 bags have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the clear plastic sealed a4 bags.
- Clear plastic sealed a4 bags are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- Clear plastic sealed a4 bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality a3 zip bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Buy quality small sealable plastic bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3.5x4.5") sample.|
|Buy quality small self seal bags.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (8x11") sample.|
|Buy quality small grip seal bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (10x14") sample.|
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- Clear plastic sealed a4 bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
- Clear plastic sealed a4 bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Clear plastic sealed a4 bags are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a clear plastic sealed a4 bags
- clear plastic sealed a4 bags
- plastic a4 bags clear sealed