airtight food bags
Panel grip seal bags
- Airtight food bags are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- Airtight food bags have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the airtight food bags.
- Airtight food bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality grip lock bags.|
|Buy quality self seal poly freezer bags.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (6x9") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (8x11") sample.|
|Buy quality small plastic self seal bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (9x12.75") sample.|
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Airtight food bags are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- Airtight food bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a airtight food bags
- Airtight food bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- airtight food bags
- food airtight bags