a4 zip lock bags
Plain grip seal bags
- A4 zip lock bags are suitable for food use.
- Once fastened a4 zip lock bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- Peel and seal a4 zip lock bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- Store belongings in a4 zip lock bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: a4 zip lock bags
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x3") sample.|
|Buy quality grip lock bags.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality large resealable bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (5x7.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (6x9") sample.|
|Buy quality a3 zip bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (8x11") sample.|
|12.75x12.75" grip seal bags are bigger that to A4 card.|
|Buy quality small ziplock bags.|
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
- 180 gauge (50 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on a4 zip lock bags film thickness.
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the a4 zip lock bags.
- A4 zip lock bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
- a4 zip lock bags
- zip bags a4 lock