a4 resealable plastic bags
Panel grip seal bags
- A4 resealable plastic bags are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a a4 resealable plastic bags
- A4 resealable plastic bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality clear grip seal bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (2.25x3") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality super grip bags.|
|Buy quality poly grip bags.|
- A4 resealable plastic bags have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- A4 resealable plastic bags are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- A4 resealable plastic bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the a4 resealable plastic bags.
- A4 resealable plastic bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- a4 resealable plastic bags
- bags a4 resealable plastic