a3 zip bags
Plain grip seal bags
- A3 zip bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
- A3 zip bags are suitable for food use.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: a3 zip bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the a3 zip bags.
- Store belongings in a3 zip bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x2.25") sample.|
|Buy quality large heavy duty resealable plastic bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty resealable plastic bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (3.5x4.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality grip seal bag. Try a plain gripseal bags (3x7.5") sample.|
|7.5x7.5" grip seal bags are similar to A5 card.|
|12.75x12.75" grip seal bags are bigger that to A4 card.|
|Buy quality a3 plastic zip lock bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (11x16") sample.|
|Buy quality clear grip seal bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (15x20") sample.|
- 180 gauge (50 microns) thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- Peel and seal a3 zip bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
- Once fastened a3 zip bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on a3 zip bags film thickness.
- a3 zip bags
- a3 bags zip