a3 plastic grip seal bags
Panel grip seal bags
- A3 plastic grip seal bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the a3 plastic grip seal bags.
- A3 plastic grip seal bags are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- A3 plastic grip seal bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (2.25x3") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality a3 zip lock bags.|
|Buy quality heavy duty zip bags.|
|Buy quality small grip seal bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (6x9") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (8x11") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (9x12.75") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (10x14") sample.|
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- A3 plastic grip seal bags are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- A3 plastic grip seal bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a a3 plastic grip seal bags
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- A3 plastic grip seal bags have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- a3 plastic grip seal bags
- seal a3 plastic grip bags